3.23.2011

Lazaro Hernandez

Style crush: Lazaro Hernandez. Jack McCollough is okay too.



As usual I was avoiding studying, specifically my microbio powerpoint, when I decided to do a little research on The Proenza Schouler boys.I have discovered that the two are really funny, see following quote:

I often wonder," he says. "Sometimes I think the people who buy our clothes live in a parallel universe. Hell, we can't even afford our clothes."

 Then I came upon this little bio of Lozano which MADE ME SO EXCITED*
A Cuban-American from south Florida, Hernandez was pre-med when he decided he'd rather go into fashion, dropping out of the University of Miami to move to New York to enroll at Parsons.
Okay, I wonder how badly my parents would hurt me if I did the same.


*I am a pre-med student living in south Florida. And I love fashin.

No comments:

Post a Comment