5.08.2011

Black Eyes

F21 floral shorts - Tendenz sandals

The last two weeks I've been taking exams and graduating  (the latter part being much more exciting, obvs). The past few days I have been with my family and friends, enjoying their company without the shadow of school in the background. Now there is the shadow of life... which should be much colder and daunting, but some people are pretty good at it, so why shouldn't I be too? I have also spent some of my time drawing Mother's Day cards and finishing illustrations for my Honor's thesis, which I will post at a later time.

Until then, I will continue my new love for shorts, because in Floridian weather you'd be crazy to love anything else as soon as Spring hits (I say Spring, but that's non-existent in Florida, so it's actually Summer. In July it'll be more like Hell).

No comments:

Post a Comment