9.16.2011

Unfortunate Events

I had been really looking forward to spending more time on this blog since I was done with my big test! However, something very unfortunate has happened… I was not in the best of neighborhoods in Tampa and while away from my car had my window broken and my netbook and camera stolen.

Now, I like to think I don’t get attached to material things, but I have to admit, that really stung. It’s not that I miss the objects, but those two things made up a big part of what I like to consider my ‘hobbies’. Of course I am thankful that I am alright, but I will definitely miss my camera. I was so excited when I bought it last year :/

Needless to say I can’t really post quality pictures any longer. However, I have an illustration project in mind & I do have film cameras (though those take a while to be used & developed…)

1 comment: